I have given in and created a blog! I love reading blogs about family and work, and I am always asked if I have a website for my homemade cheesestraws. This is as close as I can get to a website, and it is a fun way to talk about my passion for baking my mother's famous recipe.
For my first post I will tell you how this began...my Mother has been baking cheesestraws for as long as I can remember. I have memories of sitting at our long wooden kitchen counter as a child waiting patiently for the baked goodies to come out of the oven. I could barely wait for them to cool before I gobbled them up!
My sister, Virginia, started baking them a few years ago, but I did not begin until last year - exactly a year ago this month actually. I lost my job and needed a little extra income as we were approaching the holidays =) My cheesestraws were tremendously popular with people in Atlanta as well as all over Georgia.
I continued baking them year round and have really developed a passion for supplying my friends, family and customers with this one of a kind treat.
Please contact me with any orders or questions.
My prices are below:
$15 - 4 dozen in a clear cellophane bag decorated with ribbon and my logo
$25 - 6 dozen in a white 2 lb. gift tin decorated with ribbon and my logo
$35 - 10 dozen in a gallon Ziploc freezer bag
I deliver in Atlanta or ship anywhere!
I hope you enjoy them.
xoxo
frances
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! welcome to blogland! you'll love it here!
xx
-arre
Post a Comment