Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long will cheesestraws stay fresh?

I am often asked how long cheesestraws will stay fresh in and out of the freezer and if they need to be thawed if they have been stored in the freezer. Cheesestraws stay fresh on your countertop for about 2-4 weeks, but can stay very fresh in your freezer for up to 2 months. I always have mine in my freezer until I know I am serving them, so they will stay fresh longer.

They need minimal time to "thaw out", so I would pop them out of the freezer the night before or even the morning before you give them as a gift or serve them at a dinner party. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

xoxo frances

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Hey Frances!

You blog and your gift wrapping and your cheesestraws all look great!
Merry Christmas if we don't see you beforehand!