I am not sure if anyone even looks at this blog, but I wanted to update it just in case!
The Raybons are settled in Thomasville, and I have successfully completed my first Christmas season of baking cheesestraws! I didn't think I would even do them at all this year with a new baby, but sometime in October I decided that I wanted to try...
Well 3 months later I have baked and baked and baked - cheesestraws are about to come out of my ears! I discovered Hawkins takes his best nap for (usually) 2 hours in the morning, so that is when I did my baking. I would be up shredding cheese by 7am! It's worked out great because I can get it done and cleaned up by lunch.
THANK YOU to my new Thomasville customers who have supported me and spread the word about my cheesestraws. This year was a great success and I plan to continue!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment